Women only question :)

Options
Hello!

I'm back on my diet, and I'm just curious how much weight you normally gain when you have your "friend" (and speaking of that, how in the world did it ever get nicknamed friend? It had to be a man who nicknamed it that!)

I just started my diet, and I've still noticed I've lost weight since I last weighed myself! (I decided to do check in's on Sundays) So, my weight lost also might actually be more too! (yay!)

Thanks! :)

Replies

• emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    One kilo, except it is not weight, it is water.
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've read that some women should typically only see the true results once a month due to the monthly cycle. With that said, I usually see results even during that time.
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    I usually stay the same for that week and then drop 3 -4 the next. So I am still losing the same each week, tom is just hiding it.
  • bclahane
    bclahane Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You know- prior to my weight loss journey I used to gain about 5lbs just before and during my period. SInce starting, my weight usually maintains the couple days before and the first day of (not an ounce more or less) and then I usually drop 2-3 lbs by the last day of it. Oddly its usually my biggest weight loss time :D
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I usually stay the same - no gain but no loss either!! And it is NOT my friend!!! LOL
  • startheory
    Options
    Ugh I typically gain about 3 to 5 lbs during that time of the month. It might be bad but I feel the bloat and take water pills which help.