So near yet so far

Options
Weekly weigh in this morning, 0.6 lbs short of getting down to 200lbs, and in UK terms 0.6 lbs off losing 1 stone since the start of this journey.
Am I downhearted? No way!
I've reached this weight in 2.5 months, feel great, and at my granddaughters birthday party this week her mum remarked on my improving shape. What a lovely girl she is!

I'm also feeling chuffed as this week was a higher cal one than I'd have wished. The party mentioned + a buffet earlier in week + a take away curry, so losing 1.4 lbs isn't a bad result IMHO.

Looking at the big picture is always good.

Gordon

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing. Congrats on the loss this week. Keep up the good work and you will reach that goal
  • cluthab
    cluthab Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A much better week. 3.6 lbs lost and probably due to no big events, parties etc, + extra physical activity preparing a room for decorating. Lots of sanding down, jumping on and off ladders.

Downside could be my better half might be less lucky. She's got a bad back and hasn't moved much for a few days. I'll have to resist pointing out the new weight for me on the kitchen calendar!
  • cluthab
    cluthab Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A much better week. 3.6 lbs lost and probably due to no big events, parties etc, + extra physical activity preparing a room for decorating. Lots of sanding down, jumping on and off ladders.

Downside could be my better half might be less lucky. She's got a bad back and hasn't moved much for a few days. I'll have to resist pointing out the new weight for me on the kitchen calendar!

Sorry for double post, site was doing maintenance.:laugh:

MFP rewarded my success by dropping my cal target :cry:

I can do it, I know I can, I know I can:glasses: