Logging Gym

Options
Hi!

At the Gym i go to it uses a system called Fitlinxx and i can log into the website and it will give me a total calories burned for the entire session as i log into all the cardio and strength training machines.
Is it possible for me to create something where i just put in the time started, length of stay and the calories burned so my calorie burn is included?

thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    In your exercise log, you can create an exercise and call it anything you want.

Each time you use it, MFP will look at the total time and calculate calories burned based on your previous entry, but you can edit it to your current workout.
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I just add every session as a new exercise and date it. On the app, you click add, new cardiovascular and scroll to the bottom and it says create a new exercise. On the website, just do a search for anything, and then scroll down and it should say 'Can't find what you're looking for? Create a new exercise' at the bottom. It works for me :)

Ax
  • MrSiJo
    MrSiJo Posts: 25
    Options
    thanks!

However I created my excercise and just called it Gym and then said i did 171 calories (yesterday) and when it added it 171 was added but it removed 171 from my fitbit calorie adjustment even though i didn't wear my fitbit and the calories burnt throughout the day.
    I'm not sure why it's subtracted that 171 from my fitbit calorie adjustment even though i wasn't wearing it on that period!
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I don't have a fitbit so I have no idea how they work, sorry!