Just started herbalife shakes!

Options
i started herbalife shakes 2 days ago! it's hard cuz im always hungry i need motivation i was doing good but i went out with some friends and had a few beers and i was not supposed to drink.

Replies

• kiorio
    kiorio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! I have been on the products for close to a year. It is hard at first, just like any change to your diet is. Stick with it!!!!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    are you only having those as your food for the day? if you are exercising and just drinking those then your body needs proper food....do be careful.:flowerforyou:
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are eating snacks and drinking throughout the day. Sometimes when you think you're hungry, you actually are thirsty. Try drinking a glass of water and wait 20 mins before you reach for extra food. (distract youself while the 20 mins are occuring. lol). Snack a few hours after your shakes. There are also products that will help you curb your hunger, so that you don't over eat. Adding some extra fiber and protein to your shakes also helps.

Let me know if you need anything. I've been using their products for over a year now. Friend me if you want. I would love to help you.