Herbalife Users?

Options
mkadar66
mkadar66 Posts: 11 Member
Just started on Herbalife and want to touch base with others out there that use it....how have you liked it? Can we encourage each other? This is the year I want to make permanent changes in my life!! Lets Go!!!

Replies

• family_girl2626
    Options
    I have never done Herbalife but have seen great success with it. However being a nurse I have also seen problems (that cant be confirmed to be related to Herbalife) that have come after people started the program. Possibly it is just bad timing? I know the Drs I work for wouldn't recommend anyone to that plan for health reasons. If you are going to do this,,,,, goodluck, hope it works great for you but please stay healthy.
  • kiorio
    kiorio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!!!! I am on Herbalife and have been for almost a year. You can friend request me if you would like so we can motivate each other and so you can see my diary of foods every day so you can get ideas. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    nice to meet you. I'm here for you at any time. i have learned so much regarding healthy living w/ the products and the support of friends that have taught/shown me and encourage me to be the best me I can be. I just started on the road to becoming a Wellness Coach and distribution. I love helping people.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Been doing Herbalife for just over two years now. My diary is open so you check out what I do for meals and how they are arranged.
  • mkadar66
    mkadar66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the encouragement....feeling more energized....been frustrated at the older I get the harder it became.....but I'm on the right track now!
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have never done Herbalife but have seen great success with it. However being a nurse I have also seen problems (that cant be confirmed to be related to Herbalife) that have come after people started the program. Possibly it is just bad timing? I know the Drs I work for wouldn't recommend anyone to that plan for health reasons. If you are going to do this,,,,, goodluck, hope it works great for you but please stay healthy.

I was going to say the same thing. Just be careful! My step dad end up in the hospital when he was on Herbalife. I can't remember the exact reasons why ( I think he was having vision problems) but as soon as he stopped Herbalife, the problems went away. Also my bestie lost tons of weight doing Herbalife (used it for almost 2 years) stopped using it because it can get spendy and she gained all the weight back pretty quickly, even thouh she continued to workout and eat like she did when she used herbalife. You might have great sucess with it like I have heard other people have. I personally don't think it is a good idea to replace shakes with meals and to me it is not a life style change, which is my long term goal. But I do wish you luck with your weight loss goals :)