Turbo Fire? Help me with this please!?

Options
HI guys,
I would LOVE to try Turbo Fire. I am doing the 30 day shred right now but I would like to add some cardio to my workouts. How does the Turbo Fire program work? Do you do it every day? Can I find it for free on youtube? How long are the workouts? Thanks for answering 1000 questions :)

Replies

• triggsta
    triggsta Posts: 140
    Options
    The program is 6x/week but quite frankly you can add it in however you see fit. I don't think you can find it on YouTube; it is available through BeachBody. The workouts range from 15 minutes (HIIT workout) to 60 minutes (regular turbo fire workout). They're definitely quite fun.
  • perrimcphee1
    perrimcphee1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi There!

I HIGHLY recommend Turbo Fire. It's actually how I lost the majority of the 75lbs I've lost so far and I just started the program for a second time a few weeks ago.

Turbo Fire is an intense cardio heavy program with workouts 6x per week for 12 weeks (90 days). Workouts are loosely based on martial arts (kicking and punching) with some dance added in. The music is upbeat and helps push you through the workouts.

There are straight cardio workouts HIIT workouts which are High Intensity Interval Training Anaerobic workouts, as well as strength training, and stretching workouts. Turbo Fire is a total body workout and I promise if you put in the effort you will see and feel changes on every inch of your body.

The total program is a little pricey but nothing compared to months at the gym with a personal trainer. You may be able to find some of the workouts on YouTube but the total program really makes the difference. I'd be happy to give you some more information on Turbo Fire or another program if you're interested.

Please let me know!

Perri
  • ineedacarrot
    ineedacarrot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love turbo fire! The combination of exercises and music is the best that is out there! It does require a lot of jumping but you can always modify that part. I feel that if you are exercising then you will eventually see the results so put your best effort in and do what you can, challenge yourself to do a little more every day.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    HI guys,
    I would LOVE to try Turbo Fire. I am doing the 30 day shred right now but I would like to add some cardio to my workouts. How does the Turbo Fire program work? Do you do it every day? Can I find it for free on youtube? How long are the workouts? Thanks for answering 1000 questions :)

Turbor Fire is great. The workouts are really fun, pretty intense cardio if you really push it, but like anything you can work at whatever level you are comfortable. The workouts range from 15-60 minutes. The schedule given is for 90 days but you don't have to follow it exactly, mix up the workouts however you want, I just think it's recommended not to do HIIT workouts back to back. You can get it at beachbody.com but might be able to find eat cheaper on Amazon, Ebay or Craigslist.
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Turbofire is a ton of fun. I just ordered and started it this month and LOVE it. You can find a couple bootleg versions on youtube of someone doing them to check it out and see if its for you but i don't have a negative thing to say. I'm really happy with the program
  • Jtorres326
    Jtorres326 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire. You can't find the workout per se on youtube, but can find videos of people doing turbofire if that makes sense. I got my set used on EBAY for 65 bucks. Be careful with EBay though, because some people sell fake copies. I found a seller that had the whole set, including the advanced DVDs, the nutrition book/calendar and a body band. Good luck!
  • Jtorres326
    Jtorres326 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    PS, there are alot of beach body coaches here looking to solicit (i know I used to be one) Be wary of people who want you to privately message them to give you more info. It means they're trying to cull you as a customer. You can ALWAYS get beachbody items cheaper on other websites.
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Good advice! THANKS!
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WOW! It sounds so good! I have yet to hear anything negative! I can't afford to buy the dvd right now, but I am going to buy it asap!
    THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!