From Arizona with love!

Frost
Frost Posts: 312 Member
Hey All,

I used to be pretty active on this site. Went through some big life changes and landed in Phoenix, AZ. My partner and I of 6 years split up. We sold our house and went our separate ways. Although a break up is never easy, I feel very blessed in this journey. Along the way I have made new friends, started a brand spanking new career and have lost not weight but body fat percentage. I am struggling with that last 10 pounds. I need support from my peers SO HELP.....lol.

To all of you starting out and looking at those bigger, scarier numbers than the 10 pound mark, believe me I was there too just a year and a half ago. You can do this! This site helped me change my life and regain my health.

Hugs and love along your path,

Frost

Replies

• spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Check out the little to lose blogs that might be helpful, I am going to try!:smile:
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    well welcome back! and just so you don't feel like you are going through the heat alone...I'm in Phoenix too! :smile:
  • Frost
    Thanks! I'll check that blog.
  • Frost
    Breaking triple digits was rough but I knew today when I thought 103 felt good that I'm acclimating...lol. I'm in Central Phoenix. You?
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Welcome Back. :flowerforyou: Here is to new opportunities. :drinker: