Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

ONEderland!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY, FINALLY,FINALLY!!!!!!! I have finally reached ONEderland! It has been 10 years since I have seen that number and I hope and pray never to see the 2's again!!!!!

Replies

• Awesome!! Congrats!! I'm hoping to see ONEderland in the next couple weeks!!!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Happy Dance for you!! I can't wait to get there!
  • MzDfy
    MzDfy Posts: 14
    I'm so happy for you! This finally happened to me this week as well! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!
  • rellim218
    rellim218 Posts: 6 Member
    AWESOME!!! I have stalled, hoping April is the month. Good job!
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Congratulations, that is awesome.
  • mlerand62
    mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
    Great job. That is a goal of mine too. I have a lot of work to do to get there, but I too hope to never see the 2's again once I've reached it. Celebrate your accomplishment. You've earned it.:drinker:
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Congratulations! Good work.
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    So awesome! I know that when I hit ONEderland I stood on the scale and cried.
  • noe117
    noe117 Posts: 18
    Thank you so much all! Its hasnt been easy but I never gave up. Heres to going another 40:)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Awesome!! It's a great feeling good luck to you!!
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Congrats! Today was my day too. It's just been 4.5 years since I was last here, but it's felt like forever.
  • XXbrendaXX
    XXbrendaXX Posts: 169
    Woohoooo!! Yay you! Can't wait to be there myself...it's getting closer! Congrats to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Congrats! :)
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    That is SO AWESOME! I was so pissed this morning as today is my "official" weigh day and I was at 200.4!!! REALLY...I COULDN'T CATCH A BREAK JUST THIS ONCE AND END UP IN ONEDERLAND?? lol
    I can't WAIT to join you there!!!
  • noe117
    noe117 Posts: 18
    Thank you everyone! I am so inspired by everyone here and Congratulations on all of your successes! :happy:
  • such wonderful news for you xxx what an achievement I hope you are very very proud of yourself :heart: well done :heart: :heart:
  • So happy for you!!!!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Good work!!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Hallelujah! You have reached the ONEderland, hoping to join you this year.
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Congrats! I made it to ONEderland yesterday so i know exactly how you feel. i weighed in yesterday at 199.6 and today i weighed in at 198.4. I am so excited.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!