ONEderland!!!!!!!!!!

Options
FINALLY, FINALLY,FINALLY!!!!!!! I have finally reached ONEderland! It has been 10 years since I have seen that number and I hope and pray never to see the 2's again!!!!!

Replies

• amanda1266
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats!! I'm hoping to see ONEderland in the next couple weeks!!!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Happy Dance for you!! I can't wait to get there!
  • MzDfy
    MzDfy Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! This finally happened to me this week as well! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!
  • rellim218
    rellim218 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I have stalled, hoping April is the month. Good job!
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is awesome.
  • mlerand62
    mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job. That is a goal of mine too. I have a lot of work to do to get there, but I too hope to never see the 2's again once I've reached it. Celebrate your accomplishment. You've earned it.:drinker:
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good work.
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    So awesome! I know that when I hit ONEderland I stood on the scale and cried.
  • noe117
    noe117 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank you so much all! Its hasnt been easy but I never gave up. Heres to going another 40:)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! It's a great feeling good luck to you!!
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Today was my day too. It's just been 4.5 years since I was last here, but it's felt like forever.
  • XXbrendaXX
    XXbrendaXX Posts: 169
    Options
    Woohoooo!! Yay you! Can't wait to be there myself...it's getting closer! Congrats to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :)
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    That is SO AWESOME! I was so pissed this morning as today is my "official" weigh day and I was at 200.4!!! REALLY...I COULDN'T CATCH A BREAK JUST THIS ONCE AND END UP IN ONEDERLAND?? lol
    I can't WAIT to join you there!!!
  • noe117
    noe117 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I am so inspired by everyone here and Congratulations on all of your successes! :happy:
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    such wonderful news for you xxx what an achievement I hope you are very very proud of yourself :heart: well done :heart: :heart:
  • kerilynne68
    Options
    So happy for you!!!!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Good work!!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Hallelujah! You have reached the ONEderland, hoping to join you this year.
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I made it to ONEderland yesterday so i know exactly how you feel. i weighed in yesterday at 199.6 and today i weighed in at 198.4. I am so excited.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!