New girl. Would like a fitness buddy.

Options
Hey everyone! So I've heard a lot about this and finally decided to give it a try. I can already tell that having to measure out my food is going to be a pain.
Anywho I'm going to be starting p90x soon and would LOVE a buddy to help with motivation and such. You dont have to be doing p90x though, anything is fine with me.

^.^ I'm hoping this is going to be a cool community,

Replies

• ThisNewFitGirl
    ThisNewFitGirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It's a GREAT community. Keep posting like this and soon you'll have a great friends list with lots of people ready to motivate like I am. I'd love to be your friend! :)
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Welcome. The community here is awesome. I'm really fond of many of these folks. Feel free to add me.
  • casmjones
    casmjones Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    This community is the best. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome :D Feel free to add me. I'm curious about P90X so if I get to "watch" you go through it, that'd be kinda cool! Haha ~
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    MFP is the best everyone has helped me so much and will help u 2, feel free to add me as a friend
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    You can add me too if you like :)
  • jamimari777
    jamimari777 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    A food scale makes measuring out food a breeze.
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :-)
  • NYAnnie33
    NYAnnie33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Welcome :) It's a great site!
  • DiamondLil
    DiamondLil Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I did 2 rounds of P90x. Awesome program - LOVED it. :-)
  • CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've done P90X. Loved it! Got me hooked on heavy weights and training hard! Feel free to add me.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm totally down to be your fitness buddy!

I'm not too interested in P90X though as I already have a pretty good routine going.

I've got some other DVDs we could try . . . . :wink:
  • TXdarlin82
    TXdarlin82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also about to start doing P90X so we can def be buddies if you like. Add me anytime.
  • lailahmed
    lailahmed Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I dont know much about this programme, but dont mind learning about it.... the community here is great, Feel free to add me any one, more friends means more motivation :)
  • barbiegirl052
    Options
    cool i was thinking about starting p90X on monday actually
  • FVPlant
    FVPlant Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh wow! ^.^ I wasnt expecting such a turn out. This is great, Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm going through a 'cleaning' of my food/Kitchen this weekend and am planning on starting p90x this Monday. Feel free to message me if you want to start it with me.