Octane Elliptical - Should I buy it?

Options
I'm in the market for an Octane Elliptical and I found one on craigslist that is 8 years old (and it says "barely used" but who knows). How long do ellipticals last? They are asking 1500......I was thinking of offering much lower. I just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on used ellipticals. :)

Replies

• pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I don't have an elliptical but this brand was one of Oprah's favorite things in 2012. I'd check around some more to see if you can get a new one for less or close to what you are asking.

Check some Octane dealers in your area. Maybe you can get a deal on last years model.
    http://www.octanefitness.com/dealers/
  • SparklyPinkMom
    SparklyPinkMom Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I found a dealer about 30 mins away, so I think I'll check it out there first. :)
  • KAH728
    KAH728 Posts: 3
    Options
    I actually started working at Octane Fitness about 9 months ago and the machines are fabulous! I'd never been on one before I started working here and after my first workout I was hooked. Our engineers put all our machines through rigorous testing of the parts, programs, and technology to ensure their longevity and superior performance. If you have any questions about the machines in general, or about the one you found on Craigslist specifically, feel free to contact our Customer Support via web chat at octanefitness.com or by calling 855-622-1970, or you can even email our Marketing department at marketing@octanefitness.com. If your able to get the serial number from the Craigslist seller we can even provide information regarding any service it may have received over the years. Hope you were able to try a machine at your local dealer and get a feel for Octane Fitness. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!