Do look like I'm almost going back to my "skinnier" weight?

Options
jaina08
jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
The heaviest I've ever been was 163 lbs. My lightest was 114 lbs. Now I am currently at 131 lbs and I've been doing the Insanity work out for 4 weeks already, now starting my 5th week. Comparing my pictures between 114 lbs and now, does it look like I am reaching my goal soon? I'm just curious for everyone's opinions.

Here's pictures when I was at 163 lbs.

34ffrde.jpg

330fu6b.jpg

Pictures at my skinniest, 114 lbs

34g1y0m.jpg

i51z69.jpg

Pictures at my current weight, 131 lbs.

zjxw8m.png

2lw2ko1.png

Replies

• AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I think you look better now than you did at 114. You look amazing!
  • ddeleonm09
    ddeleonm09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look great! You kinda look thinner now. Great job!! :)
  • jaina08
    Options
    I'm flattered! Thank you to you both! :)
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Yes! And I think it is because you are more toned now compared to your lowest weight. Try taking some measurements and she how your inches are. I'm guessing you remember your waist size from before at your lowest.

Also I just wanted to put this out there if you are getting more toned I'm guessing so even though I can't be 100% sure you will not be able to get the your lowest weight. But the new skinny is fit-- you go girl!! :)
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    You are a doll! You look great! You would look good anywhere between 114 and 131.
  • danilynn2
    danilynn2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and more toned now than at your skinniest! Great job:smile:
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Omg we are twins! My lowest was 116! And I'm at 129/130 right now... (highest was 190 though :O ... haha).

You look hot in the red dress. I know I want to get back to my 116 or less days. I'm happy where I am at with 130, but I know I can be better. You look bangin at 130 too!

And I'm 5'0.... really twins. Haha!!
  • msagrero08
    msagrero08 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Nice Job.
  • jaina08
    Options
    Omg we are twins! My lowest was 116! And I'm at 129/130 right now... (highest was 190 though :O ... haha).

You look hot in the red dress. I know I want to get back to my 116 or less days. I'm happy where I am at with 130, but I know I can be better. You look bangin at 130 too!

Thank you everyone! :) Oh wow we are twins! Lol! But thank you! And yes my goal is to be at least 120 lbs and if I'm still not satisfied hopefully back to the 114's.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I agree with the others, you look better at your current weight than at your lowest. Great job!!
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options

Thank you everyone! :) Oh wow we are twins! Lol! But thank you! And yes my goal is to be at least 120 lbs and if I'm still not satisfied hopefully back to the 114's.
    Yes! My goal is to also get to 120 and be lean.... and if I also don't feel better, I'll get down to under 115.

Plus, let's both be honest, we feel cute now at 130 and everybody thinks so, but let's take it to that next level: 120 or under. I know I felt hotter and clothes looked better on me!
  • jaina08
    Options

Yes! My goal is to also get to 120 and be lean.... and if I also don't feel better, I'll get down to under 115.

Plus, let's both be honest, we feel cute now at 130 and everybody thinks so, but let's take it to that next level: 120 or under. I know I felt hotter and clothes looked better on me!

Hahahah, you are right! I do have to admit that I feel like I look great at my current weight, but I am aiming for 120 and yes with muscle. :)
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    look great at 131 way better than at 114 - just shows the scale is not your friend!
  • CupcakeConnection
    Options
    I think you look better now than you did at 114. You look amazing!

I agree! You look better in current pic! You should be very proud of yourself! Cheers :drinker: to 131!
  • jaina08
    Options
    look great at 131 way better than at 114 - just shows the scale is not your friend!

Wow, thanks everyone! I am really flattered, I guess I shouldn't care about what the scale is telling me!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is some transformation!!! Great work!
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Isn't Insanity Awesome?! You're looking great. Keep it up.
  • reachme
    reachme Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!!
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I'm right there with you. I'm only 15 lbs off my goal of 120 (which isn't my lowest, but I look really weird at 115), but you are so much more toned than me at 130 and it looks great. I'm super jealous and it makes me want to work harder :)
  • becca53088
    Options
    You look fabulous! This is definitely a motivator for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!