ONEderland!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Congrats, it is really one of the best feelings ever!!! now work your bum off to never see it again, I agree :)
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Yay!

Yesterday was my day, after being stalled at 201 for three long weeks, so I have a good idea of how great you feel right now!!
  • noe117
    noe117 Posts: 18
    Options
    It feels AMAZING! I have waited a long time for this. I have dealt with exercise induced allergies....didnt quit......pcos and thyroid problems.....didnt quit......a maniscus tear.....didnt quit......and a really long plateau where i was stuck at 202 which seemed like an ETERNITY.....and still didnt quit! Im even more motivated by all these obstacles to push through to goal. So anyone who feels like throwing in the towel......YOU CAN DO IT! The key is NEVER GIVE UP on you!!! Thanks again everyone for the support :flowerforyou:
  • king8747
    king8747 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I will join you some day soon :)
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! You've done great. I want that same feeling, I'm hoping for that on Weds. In the mean time you enough that success and the rest of your journey!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I cant wait for that day! Congrats to you! I have 20 pounds to go the hit the ONEderland! So excited!
  • freekat
    freekat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic achievement. Well done!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Only those who have experienced, or are "just around the corner" from it, understand completely. It gives you such a boost to continue on!
  • loriband
    loriband Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I soooo look forward to that day!
  • jeepinwelch
    jeepinwelch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing a fantastic job! I will probably cry when I see that too. I was 200.2 this morning and almost cried tears of joy at that.
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Happy dance for you! I'm so glad to see this thread. I am stalled around 206. I lost a pound last week. None this week. I'm hoping to get under 200 by my anniversary mid-April. I'm a little bummed, since I've worked out like CR-azy the last few weeks. I know I'm waterlogged, but I'm so impatient. I posted on FB about being stalled, and I got all these great encouraging responses, but people here realy understand the significance of being sooooo close to that goal and not quite being able to get there.

So I get it and am rejoicing with you today!
  • noe117
    noe117 Posts: 18
    Options
    It's definitely been a journey... But for those who are right around the corner... Keep at it! It's so worth it :)
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm not "just around the corner" but I still love to hear that word Onderland :)

I really need to hear that it wasn't a walk in the park, and that you overcame many challenges along the way. Sometimes it just looks so easy for other people. I see the before and after pics without the details of how much the people overcame to get there and I get unrealistic about how much effort you all have put into getting where you are!!

It gives me strength to see your success:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!