Long time user first time poster

Options
keittm
keittm Posts: 1 Member
I have been using my fitness pal for over a year now. Haven't lost much weight but have lost inches. (Bummed about the weight part). I work out 5-7 days a week and I am currently training for my first half marathon.

I am looking for people to encourage me and who are on the same journey I am and who I also can encourage. Joining a message board is new for me but I hope this will be motivational.

Replies

• jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on daily and think the support of others is so valuable for reaching your goal (s)
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    The forums can be a huge motivational tool. I'll send you a friend request :)
  • ATHFat2Fit
    Options
    Welcome, congrats on the progress you have made and for training for a 1/2 marathon, that's pretty exciting stuff. Keep pushing forward and get involved and hopefully you'll find the support and encouragement you need.

Keep in touch!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    The forums are a great tool for motivation and for information - some great folks out there!

... but also some idiots, don't mind them.

Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Regular guy here who logs on daily. Anyone here can feel free to add me if they like .
  • crazy4fids
    crazy4fids Posts: 173
    Options
    I got your back! Ya big "cheddar head"!

Linda (fellow cheese head)
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great that you are toning up and trimming down, good luck with marathon training.