25lbs lost

vicsteroo
vicsteroo Posts: 20
edited September 21 in Success Stories
WOW I cant quite believe it but i have lost 25lbs so far. I really should have taken befor pictures but forgot :(
I am really starting to see a difference now and my clothes are fitting better. Happy happy happy :)
Still have a loing way to go but I am really pleased with my progress and am actually looking forward to the rest of my journey.
I have added a new picture to my profile i dont know if i look any smaller but i look healthier.

Replies

• Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Excellent job! It's an amazing feeling when you can start noticing the changes in your body! Keep up the good work.
  • tcac
    tcac Posts: 211 Member
    congrats. you are doing an amazing job
  • Saluna
    Saluna Posts: 56 Member
    Well Done x
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    I am very happy for your weight loss, your goal of losing weight, and your willingness to follow through on this plan.
    A nice steady weight loss helps the skin to shrink at the same speed as the fat does. It is good that you are starting this young--because your skin shrinks more readily and also continues to look great.

I am 57 and my skin looks like a fine, soft leather, with all these mini-wrinkles on my arms and legs! But, I feel better, move better, and should live about a decade longer than I might have if I had not lost this weight.

Cheers for health, wisdom to sustain health, and the time to enjoy it! :drinker: (water)
  • EXCELLENT!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! ENJOY THE FEELING!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    That's fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Congrats!! You should be proud of your accomplishment! You look beautiful! :-)
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Awesome work! Keep it up, you're doing great!
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    :flowerforyou: Congrats!!! and YES you can definitely see a difference in your profile pics! Keep up the great work!
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Good job! For some reason I just thought of something one of our neighbors told me several years ago. I hadn't seen him in about 5 months. When I did, he look much thinner than he had before. When I commented on it he told me he had been trying to loose weight for about a year and a half (much than the 5 months) and said "It's not the first 10 pounds people notice, but the last."

Keep up the good work!
  • vicsteroo
    vicsteroo Posts: 20
    Thanks for all the comments everyone, it is really encouraging and is really helping to spur me on.

Best of luck to the rest of you :) x
  • k92monica
    k92monica Posts: 15
    Congrats!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!