Which dress looks best on me?! ---- Help me choose!!!

Options

Replies

• mikurulove10
    Options
    i like the first one on you a lot more; more detailed and most certainly shows off, but in a good way
  • Kmanouchehri90
    Kmanouchehri90 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    MONIQUE LHUILLIER for sure

Yep!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    MONIQUE LHUILLIER for sure

this for sure
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    The first one - i love it - its beautiful - love the lace and details - the other one is just not doing anything for you - so plain - definately the first -
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    MONIQUE LHUILLIER - GORGEOUS!!!! :love: :love:

#2 is fab too, but #1 seems to fit the event more and would be lovely for an outdoor garden party!
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Both are lovely, but the first one suits you the best. :smile:
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Most definitely the first one!! Honestly...second one just hangs on you.. I'm thinking save that one for a TOGA Partaaaay! ;-)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    the first...the second is NOT flattering....

Is it ok to wear white to a bridal shower? Obviously it is taboo for weddings, but didn't know if that carried over to the shower as well....
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    dress one, and CONGRATS!!!!!
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I don't like the way the second one bags out below the breasts. That Grecian style needs a high and wide waistband below the breasts to bring it in. Google images has some great examples of Grecian dresses belted to do just that to provide some inspiration---because you will want to wear it.

The first is gorgeous, and that back detail so elegant. The whole dress is beautifully fitted on you and looks so bride-like with the white lace. You would be totally memorable if you were to wear it.
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options

Is it ok to wear white to a bridal shower? Obviously it is taboo for weddings, but didn't know if that carried over to the shower as well....

She is the bride, and this is the only party they are having, so I would think white is appropriate.

Dress #1, you look beautiful!
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options

It's for my shower! So yes, I think it's ok to wear it if you're the bride, but if you are not the bride, I would not wear white, I know I wouldn't..... and I really hope no one wears a white dress tomorrow!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

It's for my shower! So yes, I think it's ok to wear it if you're the bride, but if you are not the bride, I would not wear white, I know I wouldn't..... and I really hope no one wears a white dress tomorrow!

ah! I read as co-workers shower...my bad!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    THE FIRST ONE!!! It is flattering for your figure and I really like the lace! You look great! :flowerforyou: Congrats on getting married! I wish you all the best!!! :drinker:
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    # 1. The second one is not flattering for your boobs.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I love the second one but think you may be too busty for it. Someone with small boobies would be able to pull it off without looking 20 pounds heavier than what they are.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Definitely the first dress. It's beautiful and very flattering.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    The first one.
  • MrsWanland
    MrsWanland Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    First one - definitely!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I really like the second one, just wish it was a little more fitted in the waist.

I agree with this and the addition of a fun belt would help, something sparkly.