hey people, not MIA anymore...I found my way back....

Options
Hello to my MFP family, been so busy lately with school, work and just the holidays in general....
still doing ok (well I suppose...) haven't gained any weight, but I've only lost like 4 lbs. this last month...
(I'm starting to get really irritated...) down to a size 14 & a 36 DD (yup, no more Lnae Bryant forme,I can buy off the rack @, well everywhere, especially excited about Victoria's Secret....), but if something doesn't happen soon, I will have to take drastic measures,( like go to the gym even more, YUCK) and u know a girl can only eat so much chicken breast and brown rice.....
well nough ranting, (I see the dr. sat., so we will see what he says????)
I luv all of you, good luck and HAPPY DIETIING.......

Replies

• charley078
    charley078 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello to my MFP family, been so busy lately with school, work and just the holidays in general....
    still doing ok (well I suppose...) haven't gained any weight, but I've only lost like 4 lbs. this last month...
    (I'm starting to get really irritated...) down to a size 14 & a 36 DD (yup, no more Lnae Bryant forme,I can buy off the rack @, well everywhere, especially excited about Victoria's Secret....), but if something doesn't happen soon, I will have to take drastic measures,( like go to the gym even more, YUCK) and u know a girl can only eat so much chicken breast and brown rice.....
    well nough ranting, (I see the dr. sat., so we will see what he says????)
    I luv all of you, good luck and HAPPY DIETIING.......
  • jdaniels
    Options
    Congrats. I can't wait to be down to a 14. Hopefully another 15 pounds and I will be able to stop going to the "Womans" department.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    4 lbs in a month is good

Stop beating yourself up for success!