iced latte?

Options
i am an iced coffee fanatic. my guilty pleasure is going through starbucks and getting an iced white mocha latte (with nonfat milk and no whip of course) but that takes a toll of my wallet and i dont know what the nutrition is actually like! anyway, just looking to see if anyone has any great recipes for an at home latte they love?!

Replies

• atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I really like frappuccinos and now I make something similar at home with protein powder. I blend up chocolate protein powder with a packet of instant coffee, almond milk, and a couple ice cubes and its delish! If you wanted more of a smooth taste maybe omit the ice cubes? Or use a cup of cold coffee instead of a packet? I would just play around with it until you find something you like.
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of lower calorie options at starbucks.

Try ordering an iced coffee with nonfat milk and vanilla. A Grande only sets you back 110 calories.

Or how about a "skinny" iced white mocha? 100 Calories for a Grande.
  • lindseybrookexo
    Options
    I really like frappuccinos and now I make something similar at home with protein powder. I blend up chocolate protein powder with a packet of instant coffee, almond milk, and a couple ice cubes and its delish! If you wanted more of a smooth taste maybe omit the ice cubes? Or use a cup of cold coffee instead of a packet? I would just play around with it until you find something you like.

that sounds really great! will definitely be trying that.