Do look like I'm almost going back to my "skinnier" weight?

Options

Replies

• fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    yes! I think you look pretty darn close!!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I think you look better now than you did at 114. You look amazing!
    I agree :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I also think the current weight looks the best, but you do what makes you feel best! Gorgeous!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and excellent results...I must agree you look good if not better than you did at 114...
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe you weigh more now. You look even better! Great job.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I think you look like you are already there!
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look great now!
    I recently took an exercise class and when I told the instructor I wanted to lose 30 LBS to get to 125LBS she said that is too much weight to lose. She asked me how much I thought she weighed...I guessed 125LBS and I was accounting for the fact that she was very toned. She weighed 142LBS!! It just shows it doesn't matter what the scale says...measuring yourself in inches is better.
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I'm right there with you. I'm only 15 lbs off my goal of 120 (which isn't my lowest, but I look really weird at 115), but you are so much more toned than me at 130 and it looks great. I'm super jealous and it makes me want to work harder :)

Thank you and thanks again everyone, yeah I think it would be better for me to just be 120 toned instead of just being skinny with no muscle. Good luck to you and I hope you reach your goal soon!
  • jaina08
    Options
    You look great now!
    I recently took an exercise class and when I told the instructor I wanted to lose 30 LBS to get to 125LBS she said that is too much weight to lose. She asked me how much I thought she weighed...I guessed 125LBS and I was accounting for the fact that she was very toned. She weighed 142LBS!! It just shows it doesn't matter what the scale says...measuring yourself in inches is better.

There is this personal trainer who looks like she only weights about 110-112 and she said that she weights 122 lbs. I was very suprised as well! Muscle really does weigh more than fat! And thank you!
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I agree with others, you look similar in weight but better.
  • shannonsky
    shannonsky Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yes! And I think it is because you are more toned now compared to your lowest weight. Try taking some measurements and she how your inches are. I'm guessing you remember your waist size from before at your lowest.

Also I just wanted to put this out there if you are getting more toned I'm guessing so even though I can't be 100% sure you will not be able to get the your lowest weight. But the new skinny is fit-- you go girl!! :)

^^ Agreed, I think you look amazing now :) My lowest weight was 115lbs and as of my most recent measurements, I actually have 114lbs of lean body mass now - no way I'm getting back to my lowest weight without sacrificing significant muscle.
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing at your current weight to be honest.
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You look better and smaller now than at your lowest weight!
  • jaina08
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :smile:
  • Mikemax125
    Mikemax125 Posts: 108
    Options
    Wow great dedication!
  • dirtyd89
    dirtyd89 Posts: 170
    Options
    Heaviest: 287 lbs
    (When I graduated high school in 2008.)

Current: 182 lbs

Goal: 170 lbs (Male: 5 ft 8 inches)
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    you look GREAT! :) my goal weight at the moment is 130 and i'm currently 151! hope to look as great as you!
  • hreu213
    hreu213 Posts: 76
    Options
    You look great at 131!!! :)
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    You look great now but continue your journey its about what you want
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others, you look fantastic now! My lowest weight was 103 lbs with very little muscle mass (I'm short and very small framed), I'm 115 lb now with a lot more muscle tone and I still fit into the same clothes...and I think look a little better!

You're rocking it, keep up whatever you're doing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!