Best iPhone Apps for Running and/or Fitness

Options
I just got an iPhone and was wondering what are the best apps for running and/or fitness. I have already done C25K, and I'm looking for something different now. Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• nmulrick
    nmulrick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love Runkeeper!!
  • bowhuntr09
    bowhuntr09 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love runkeeper, but I use that and endomondo at the same time because endomondo can integrate with MFP and update my calories burned automatically. I have had no issues using them simultaneously.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I love Runkeeper!!

^^ Agreed. That's my favorite. Also there's MapMyRun, Runtastic, Endomondo, For just fitness in General Fitocracy is pretty cool. Lots of people seem to like that.
  • 3girliemomma
    3girliemomma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips!
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I like RunKeeper. You can go through and see how you did each mile :)
  • ATHFat2Fit
    Options
    FitRadio - I'm currently in love with that app.
  • christinadrebushenko
    Options
    Nike Running is an awesome app! You can do basic runs, speed runs, time runs, or distance runs. You can add friends, and whenever you accomplish a new goal (i.e. fastest mile, longest run ever) there's a "celeb"/athlete at the end to congratulate you. I also love it because it uses GPS to track your outdoor runs and color codes your route to see your speed (green-fast, yellow- walking, red-stopped).
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    After doing the C25K, I did a bridge to 10k, the apps called 10k Free by Zen Labs :) it's really good!
  • 3girliemomma
    3girliemomma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all the new suggestions!
  • Rikki007s
    Rikki007s Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper by far!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I really like iSmoothRun - you can have it upload to Runkeeper (which is what I do), but it has more info it tracks than Runkeeper (like cadence, reporting the temp and wind, etc).
  • grapegorilla13
    grapegorilla13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    For more than running, I like digifit.