STUCK ugh

I'm 35 5'6"
CW 146
GW 130 or less
My problem is the scale has been stuck for like a year weather I do good or bad it stays the same !! I exercise walking, gym, DVDs 6 days a week for a total average of 90 min a day ! So I started this 4 days ago scale still the same even though I am staying under my calorie goal of 1200
What I have noticed and am trying to fix is my sugars have been way over(lots of fruit) and my protein under I'm a pescaterian but only eat fish 2times a week I don't really like cheese or eggs but have them every once in awhile . I add garbonzo beans to salads eat almonds and cashews but find it hard to reach my protein cause i dont really like to eat soy cause its like 99% owned by monsanto so they are GM Any suggestions ? Oh maybe hemp protein powder for drinks ?

Replies

• Rpeat1
    Rpeat1 Posts: 49 Member
    To try and move from the plateau it's definitely worth trying a protein source you're comfortable with at the expense of the carbs, maybe try upping the kcals for a week or two as you do so. Give your metabolism something to think about.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    If you stay under 1200 calories you wont get anywhere because it puts your body into starvation mode. So don't do that. Hit 1200 calories MINIMUM.
  • I thought that was low calories too but I plugged in my weight and height and the app said to lose two lbs a week that 1200 was my goal ? I mean as I exercise it allows more ! Does that sound right @khall86790
  • Thanks !!