Vegan Recipes

Options
Hello lovelies!

I hope everyone is doing well, in health and life in general. I'm looking to find some new vegan friends here on mfp, vegetarian / raw vegan as well! Though I am open to any friends in general, ha I don't see a lot of vegans here and was hoping to connect with some people over vegan nutrition. Feel free to add me! I've been vegan for 7 months and was vegetarian for years before that. I don't see myself going back, I'm feeling better than ever living on a vegan diet. I have plenty of great recipes to share!

xx

Replies

• livie1996
    Options
    hey I'm vegetarian, but I don't eat cheese, yogurt, cow's milk or egg yolks, but I do eat ice cream and frozen yogurt, I'm trying to become vegan, but I love ice cream and there's no low calorie vegan ice cream in england, that I know of, and my mum wont buy me vegan egg beaters, she thinks there are weird, but I'll hopefully be vegan by the end of the year
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Also vegan.

I'm actually looking at recipes for Easter Sunday as we speak.

Feel free to add and HI!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I'm not vegan, but I love vegan food. I just made this one today - served it with sour cream but could easily be made without it!
    http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2012/02/slow-cooker-recipe-for-vegan-black.html

I swapped a few ingredients here and there but altogether it was about the same.

I have loads of vegan recipes, or vegan-friendly ones. Feel free to message or friend me if you like :smile:
  • MudDancer
    MudDancer Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LovelyVeggies
    Options
    I'm vegan. You can add me. I am happy to be friends with any other vegans/vegetarians on MFP.