New to MFP and looking for friends!

Options
I am new to MFP, as of today! I am looking for friends so that we can motivate each other on the weight loss journey. I am 30 years old and I have two amazing kids, three dogs and a wonderful husband. I need to lose about 75-80lbs to get back to the weight I was 5 years ago which is my ideal weight. I really let myself get consumed in other things these last few years and am now trying to retrain myself to exercise everyday and eat healthier.

Replies

• fighttheurge39
    Options
    welcome to mfp! :) feel free to add me i am looking to lose about 40-50lbs and will offer all of the support i can!
  • mdhughes33
    Options
    Right there with you! Both of you feel free to add me!
  • jmperry18
    jmperry18 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! :smile: Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sac4fd
    sac4fd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm pretty new too! Anyone feel free to add me:)
  • jchaparro
    jchaparro Posts: 11
    Options
    You all can add me as well. Look forward to this journey with you all.
  • sajna_sal
    sajna_sal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome...feel free to add me..although i joined MFP last yr...i hardly logged in...but i started my weight loss journey again this yr and so far ive lost 5 kilos....and many many many more to go....hope i get there!!?...:-)
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Linsey and I am 20 years old. I have been using this site for about 2 and 1/2 months and have lost about 25 pounds. I still have about 100 more pounds to lose but I try not to think of that big number. The scale isn't moving as fast as it was during the first month but still seeing the inches fall off. Friend request sent :)

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • ouleanna
    ouleanna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! While I'm not really new to MFP, I'm finally ready to commit! I'm right there with you. I've let everything distract me from taking care of me. It's my turn now! My goal right now is to lose about 70 lbs, and then hopefully more after that! Definitely feel free to add me and then we can support each other!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome to an awesome site ......you're more than welcome to add me ...wishing you much success on your healthy lifestyle :smile:
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Summer631
    Options
    How did you lose the weight? Was it just eating right or changing what you ate since you could see everything here? Was it exercise? I am having a hard time losing anything. I either go over my calories or I am under. I haven't been on this site long though and I haven't checked in with weight either...kinda scared to.
    I'm not sure I am posting right bare with me I will get it... I was a replying to Lindsey...
  • Summer631
    Options
    Hi I am Linsey and I am 20 years old. I have been using this site for about 2 and 1/2 months and have lost about 25 pounds. I still have about 100 more pounds to lose but I try not to think of that big number. The scale isn't moving as fast as it was during the first month but still seeing the inches fall off. Friend request sent :)

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • mozzie88
    mozzie88 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi, anyone can add me and I will encourage you along your journey.
  • dbnotti
    dbnotti Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I joined MFP in February, 2013. I have found it extremely helpful, as I have to hold myself accountable now, and I get loads of support and encouragement. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more support, and am happy to be support for others!!

Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • MildredBarhopper
    MildredBarhopper Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new as well, just signed on a couple of days ago. My name is Kayla. Although I'm not overweight overall, I do have some belly fat I would like to get rid of and I just want to establish healthy habits now so that I don't gain weight as I get older :). I would like to lose 10 pounds. I am enjoying this site so far because I can still have treats sometimes. As long as I am in my calorie range I don't have to feel guilty. Also, it motivates me to not skip my workouts so that I can eat a little more in a day than if I don't work out at all.

Enjoy!
  • noahjujus
    noahjujus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i am new to this too. I need some motivation. I need to lose 50 pounds. I was on weight watchers but just was not taking it seriously. Now is my time to lose weight and start working out. I am a mom of a 6 and a 10 year old:smile:
  • ChristinaD2
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: Please feel free to send me a friend request. I am on here every day and have an open diary to my friends. I have 48 lbs. to go to reach my goal.
  • SandyHKSunshine
    Options
    Welcome and the very best of luck! We're all here to support one another! Add me if you want & keep us updated! Blessings & Love, S
  • mikegales
    mikegales Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making a decision to improve your health. Anyone please feel free to add me. I can use the encouragement and accountability to a group.