Positive Energy Always Appreciated!!

Options
Hiiii! My name is Karyn and I'm new... clearly. Anyway, just wanted to put myself out there and say hello! I've experienced the destructive nature of poor body image resulting in eating disorders, personally as well as with several friends and family members. I am finally feeling as though I'm getting a solid grasp on taking healthy approaches towards loving my body, but positive support never hurts :)

Replies

• YoKarroGO
    Options
    Hiiii! My name is Karyn and I'm new... clearly. Anyway, just wanted to put myself out there and say hello! I've experienced the destructive nature of poor body image resulting in eating disorders, personally as well as with several friends and family members. I am finally feeling as though I'm getting a solid grasp on taking healthy approaches towards loving my body, but positive support never hurts :)
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome and best of luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome place so WELCOME. You'll get lots of support here. Remember we're all human and sometimes we stick our foot in our mouth (that's on the days we forgot to each enough calories), but all in all, we are all here on a positive lifestyle change journey. You're going to love it.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • evanbeek
    evanbeek Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and Los Angeles. So much cool stuff to do here. Beaches, parks, tracks, gyms. Plenty of great places to get your exercise on. If there's any place to have a good time losing weight, this is it. Best of luck on your healthy changes and no matter what you can always find a supportive word or some good advice here. Hope to see you around!