Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

5'2" 22.8lbs gone Halfway There!!

I always was overweight, but after having the IUD put in after my daughter was born, I ballooned up to 185. I lost 10 pounds, but put it right back on after losing my job last year. I started MFP on January 7th of this year. Now here it is March 29th, and I finally reached my half way mark on my 45 lb journey. I don't see much of a difference in the pictures but boy do I feel it when I look at my naked stomach! See for yourself and let me know if you notice a difference. 22.8lbs gone, and 22.2 lbs left to go!!!

7acbcfd3-4145-475d-83f9-6a848e7af682_zps8cc876df.jpg 185 lbs 12/30/12

22abb471-4963-44e2-a0e6-3cc111908863_zps9dbe3c80.jpg 162.2 lbs 3/29/13

Replies

• LuvMyBoys2
    LuvMyBoys2 Posts: 69 Member
    Oh I can tell. You don't even look like the same person.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    You look great so far!
  • sun_ny
    sun_ny Posts: 35
    Well done,!! I see a big difference from your pics, i'm 5'2 and started mfp in January too, Keep up your great work!!
  • JJPT
    JJPT Posts: 68
    Huge difference! Good job!
  • Thanks :) I forgot to mention that in the before picture I was where size 14 jeans, and currently my size 12s are getting loose :) I can feel it more than see it except, like I mentioned before, when I see my stomach roll and I can see under it without picking it up!! lol
  • You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • Well, here it is a year after I started. Started at a size 14 pants, now down to a size 8. Size L shirts, down to a medium. Down from 185 to 156. Haven't lost anything in 8 months due to my PCOS, but at least maintaining.
  • I can definitely see a difference. You should notice a big difference in your clothes. 22 lbs is about 2 sizes that you must have done down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!