a good tip that's helping me!

Options
This little "trick" has really been helping with my motivation and choices around snacks in particular. I enter the food info before I eat it to see how it will effect my day and whether I really want it or I'm just FEELING like eating it. And a nice perk is that if I do choose to eat it, it's already on there and I see my new calories remaining so when I actually eat the thing there's a little psychological boost that makes it feel less like I'm using cals up.

Just thought I'd share - we can all use all the help we can get!! ;)

Replies

• PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    This little "trick" has really been helping with my motivation and choices around snacks in particular. I enter the food info before I eat it to see how it will effect my day and whether I really want it or I'm just FEELING like eating it. And a nice perk is that if I do choose to eat it, it's already on there and I see my new calories remaining so when I actually eat the thing there's a little psychological boost that makes it feel less like I'm using cals up.

Just thought I'd share - we can all use all the help we can get!! ;)
  • kimmy666
    kimmy666 Posts: 56
    Options
    good one

i try to plan the whole day out but do get those mmmmmmm just fancy a.......moments

:happy:

thanks

kimmyxx
  • neha
    neha Posts: 67
    Options
    I do the same. its really helpful.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing too. Sometimes I even do a couple of days in advance! It's working too, cuz I've lost 18 pounds in 9 weeks!