Hi from West Central Ohio!

Options
Hi,

I'm Marta - just joined this morning and excited to find the site. I've been on a weight loss journey for the past two years and have managed to lose 185#...but I have about that much to go yet! I'm back home and working hard. Looking forward to making friends and receiving and giving inspiration!:happy:

Replies

• Precious_Nissa
    Options
    Thats awesome....welcome to MFP....i love the site...its awesome and there are alot of great, wonderful, inspiring and encouraging people on here....have fun, enjoy yourself and dont give up.....
  • CFaye
    CFaye Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi Marta! Welcome to MFP!! I love this site. its awesome. Feel free to add me as a friend! I love checking up on my friends on here, to watch them hit their goals, and they help motivate me on not so good days! Have a great day!!
    -Christina
  • NurseWeber25
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Marie and i live northwest ohio! Congrats on your weight loss! I've just joined last night also! :)
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am from Northeast Ohio. Feel free to add me as a support friend and good luck on your journey!
  • jemila24
    jemila24 Posts: 9
    Options
    welcome! I have started in the last 2 weeks. I really enjoy this site. Feel free to add me as a friend for encouragement and support!