Cleared for Departure...

Options
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I found this site from a google search and obviously I'm on here to lose weight. I'm in the military and am currently in flight school. I'm just looking for a way to hold myself accountable and stay in shape and keep improving myself. I got a good base after graduating from 12 weeks of OCS in April, and I'd like to maintain that base. I'm on a pretty aggressive plan (working out wise, not really nutrition wise) but know I can do it.

I def tend to get discouraged though if I feel like i'm backtracking so I dont know, maybe that's where this site will come in to play.

Anyways, feel free to drop me a line and hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of you on here and provide motivation as well as get some inspiration from some of you as well.

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! This is such an awesome site :)
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    First of all, welcome! Second of all, I'm assuming that beer in your hand is lite? HaHa! Just kidding! This site will definitely keep you accountable, and you have half the battle won with your workout regimen. This site's community is as real as it gets. No airs here, just friendship and advice and motivation.
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You're going to love it here. The people and tools are fantastic.

Feel free to add me as a friend

Emme
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! This is a perfect site to hold yourself accountable and see where you need to make changes in your diet. Always be honest when you log your food and exercise. Bad days are ok! There are tons of knowledgable people here and there is always someone that will listen or answer any questions.
    Good luck and welcome aboard!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, I bet you'll find this site helpful, I sure have.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and best of luck on your fitness journey.

Thank you for your service to our wonderful country!
  • erinbug
    erinbug Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This site is fabulous! If you keep at it, it will give you the motivation you need to get through those rough days!
  • stuttgartchick
    Options
    welcome and good luck. i am an army wife so i think if you keep up with your PT and get your eating habits on track you should be fine :-) you need any support feel free to drop me a line.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! I am in love this this site and have been for almost a year now!! Enjoy the ride!!
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me as a support friend!
  • BrittSwimsJDRF
    BrittSwimsJDRF Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck with your journey, and feel free to add me as a friend!