-40 plus pounds..only 20 left to lose !!!

bgat
bgat Posts: 63
edited September 21 in Success Stories
I am psyched... Hard work has paid off...wasnt sure how to post before and after photos in topics but posted some in my blog... i started at the end of march at 190-189lbs...now it is the end of june and im at 145 lbs... i have 18-20 pounds to go... i feel so good right now...so excited...i love this site!!!

Replies

• KikiG1991
    KikiG1991 Posts: 27
    Wow congrats! I weigh 180 now and would like to lose 40 *fingers crossed* And you look amazing ^_^
  • CFaye
    CFaye Posts: 59
    thats awesome and very inspirational!
  • bgat
    awww thanks everyone... i have worked so hard and for a while i was like grrr...i dont see result and then one day i looked at myself and thought hey wait this is kind of different :) ... i love how i feel now... havent toned yet but want to get to my goal first... and kiki you can do it...if i can you can trust me... :)
  • bgat
    you can do it!!!
  • kristin08
    kristin08 Posts: 2
    what did you have to do to get such great results. i try to eat right and excersie twice a day but ive only lost 4-5 lbs. how did you do it? p.s. congrats on your weight loss
  • CONGRATULATIONS! That's great!
  • awesome job!!
  • bgat
    thank you...still have a bit to go...but confident i will get there... :)
  • KikiG1991
    KikiG1991 Posts: 27
    Thanks hun :) its great to know someone close to my weight was able to do it! Good inspiration :) Thanks for sharing!
  • bgat
    your welcome kikiG... i went from doing nothing to just doing something...i ate what i wanted and didn't exercise...i just switched it up and watch what i eat...if i crave something i eat it... i drink lots of water...and exercise...as long as you move and groove...the pounds will come off... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!