Tuna Salad Appetizers w/ PHOTO, 0 WW points!

Options
heathersmilez
heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
I brought this to last weeks pot-luck (the one I spoke up in my previous post/photo for Shrimp Egg Fried Rice) and since these are 0 WW points each, I highly recommend!

1 can Clover light tuna in water (60 calories per ½ can)
¼ cup chopped celery (optional – I didn’t use it b/c I forgot to buy it)
¼ cup chopped red onion (I used white since I have a giant bag)
¼ cup broccoli florets (I used ½ cup since I forgot the celery)
2 tbsp Miracle Whip Non-Fat Dressing (15 cal tbsp – it’s the one with the green label not blue)
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
16 spinach leaves
Fresh ground pepper

Directions: Drain tuna. Mix all ingredients together and spoon onto freshly washed spinach leaves. Makes approximately 16.

* If you eat all 16 its 3 WW points or if you use the more commonly found Miracle Whip Light (30 cal per tbsp) its 4 WW point for all 16.

Picture157.jpg

Replies

• MrsBattousai
    MrsBattousai Posts: 171
    Options
    that looks so good so doing that!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Looks very yum!!
  • Joey1982
    Joey1982 Posts: 25
    Options
    Looks Delicious!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    gosh, what a lovely picture, adding the picture makes such a difference in recipes, doesn't it gang?:happy: Thanks for doing that Heather:flowerforyou:

Presentation is everything! Especially now that we are working on taking better care of our bodies we deserve to have nice things and not simply have them plopped on a plate but nicely arranged. I've never wanted to be a professional chef but have always loved watching the last minute moments when 3 baby carrots are placed in just the right spot drizzled with a bit of something with a bit of green on top. Or the dishes they make and then swirl the chocolate or gravy or whatever particular item they are making along the edge of the plate.

I actually always wanted to do that part, the artzy fartzy part of of serving. That's the part I enjoy watching on cooking shows. Ah and there's always a channel on a cooking show at the gym. :laugh: (I prefer Ellen and risking laughing out loud, doesn't feel like a workout with Ellen!:drinker: )

I try and make my meals look eye appealing, food is fuel to me but I'm very much a visual person so I enjoy doing it. In the old days ripping open a bag of chips, well, not much chance to do that. :laugh: :blushing:

Becca:flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    That's a good idea for party appetizers.
  • cuppycake22
    cuppycake22 Posts: 224
    Options
    Bump! those look awesome!