FLAXSEED

Options
I heard everyone talk about flaxseed so I had to look for it and buy it. Just wanted to share that I bought Flaxseed lol.

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I add a tablespoon of flaxseed meal to my pancake batter.
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Me too... One of many new things I have tried and loved as a result of MFP (almond milk, chia seeds, overnight oats, zucchini tots, calilowe pizza.... You get the idea).
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    i use flaxseed oil and add it to my oatmeal (or protein shakes if i need to increase the good fats). its delicious - slightly sweet :)
  • skinny1801
    skinny1801 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ima try adding it to my pancake batter, thanks guys. I want to try Almond Milk next
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Sprinkle it on a toaster strudel! ;-)
  • meyllisa
    meyllisa Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Can you use flaxseed meal in somethng without cooking it , like in yogurt ect.?
  • skinny1801
    skinny1801 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Sprinkle it on a toaster strudel! ;-)

LMAO!!!!! dammit did you bring your thread into this one. you and that dam toaster strudel lol I was thinking about putting it on a twinkie :smokin:
  • jmgilbert2
    Options
    I usually add some to my morning smoothie.
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Yes, I add it to mine sometimes
  • meyllisa
    Options
    thank you just wasn't sure
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

I get linwoods flax with goji berries, but they also do it with other things including pumkin seeds. I have long put it in my greek yoghurt with some shelled hemp, agave nectar and sometimes a few tbsp of banana whey protein infused oats.

Leave this in the fridge for a few hours and it gets nice and thick and more dessert like.
    I also sometimes have berries with some yoghurt and flax, mixed together.
  • meyllisa
    Options
    that sounds very interesting I'll have to try it. Thanks again
  • loveweightloss1043
    Options
    great good fibre....do u have fibre ideas??
  • loveweightloss1043
    Options
    awesome great fiber