My 30 day shred level 2 results....

Options
leann74016
leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
I'm honestly SHOCKED at my level 2 results! Didn't think I had changed that much. I have lost 2.4lbs so far and have one more day of level 2 and then its on to level 3 and I will do measurements again before starting level 3. Just wanted to share and encourage everyone to keep pushing to reach your goals and TAKE PICTURES!
10042_889689932794_1791037507_n.jpg

Replies

• sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great results!! I plan on doing 30 DS after I complete first round of Body Revolution. Thanks for sharing!
  • prettykitty01
    prettykitty01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow that is really amazing! I am on Day 8, Level 1 now. Did you cut calories or do a diet with it also?
  • MicheleWE
    MicheleWE Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am really curious as to what your doing along with 30DS. Awesome results so far, congrats!
  • gtp2373
    gtp2373 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am just starting level 2. YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT! Keep it up and keep us posted on your end results please ;)
  • leann74016
    Options
    Honestly all I'm doing is the 30 day shred as far as exercising goes along with my job. I work at a daycare so I walk quite a bit but never log more than 30 min unless it was just a really crazy day and then I will log an hour max. I eat between 1400-1600 calories a day and I eat back some of my exercise calories if I'm still hungry. I also take A.C.E. which is an appetite controling pill that gives energy that is all natural but I don't really have the money to take it like it says to do so I just take it when I need some energy. I am 5'2'' and my start weight before starting 30 day shred was 187. I'm currently down to 181 lbs so I feel like I am finally accomplishing losing weight the right way for once! I have always struggled with weight loss and with being so short it was always hard to really see a difference in a short amount of time but with doing the 30 day shred I am so happy so far with the results. Also just if anyone would like to know I modify sometimes during the exercises but try to push my hardest but there are times where I am just like this hurts to bad and will wait for the next part lol I'm just being honest. Hope this helps and encourages everyone a lil more! (oh and just to add my eating habits through out this haven't even been the greatest either....so if I were to try a lil harder to eat cleaner it would prob help a lil more but I'm just human and fail at times)
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I just did day 3 of level one today and hoping for those kind of results :)
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I start level 2 today so great to see your success to motivate me - thanks
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !! I'm currently on level 2. Jillian is no joke. Lol. Keep it up.
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome Leanne! You are going to kill it in level 3!!! Way to go!! :)
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Great work! I finished 30DS yesterday. I loathed level 3 the first day I did it, but the second time I actually liked it and by day three i i was looking forward to it!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Looking good lady!!! I'm on day 3 of level 2. I am also 5'2, and my starting weight was 180 :embarassed: . I can't wait to see more pics of your progress!
  • leann74016
    Options
    Thank you for all the comments everyone! This post was meant to encourage others but everyone has definitely encouraged me with your kind words. Thank you so much!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the change...Proud of you...Great results
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!