First Day

Options
Hey There! This is my first day to MyFitnessPal. My goal is 40 lbs. Get back in shape and get healthy! Would love some inspiration and support!

Replies

• Navigator0811
    Options
    Welcome and great support on here. Feel free to add as a friend. I have open food and exercise logs. Best of luck!
  • srpink26
    srpink26 Posts: 9
    Options
    HI! My first day as well. My brother told me about his site and how it might help me accomplish my goals. My goal is to lose 10-12 lbs. I'm REALLY hoping MyFitnessPal offers me the inspiration and support I need as well. Good luck to you and would love to add you as a friend!
  • ninessential
    Options
    Congratulations on your first day. :) I've been with MFP since January. It's a lifesaver. :) Have fun! Let's lose it! :happy:
  • bunnyhutch
    Options
    Hi I'm fairly new to MPF too, my daughter recommended I give it go as I have been struggling for a while.

Good luck with your weight loss/fitness journey I hope you soon reach your goals.

My goal is to get back to 145 pounds, I do have a bit of way to go, but am going to do it! I did once before and kept it off for years, but thats a long and boring story.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I sent a request, always looking for new friends! Anyone can feel free to add me also.
  • mdawson47
    mdawson47 Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome!
    Feel free to add me if you would like to :happy:
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... 144 pounds since July 1st and on here everyday and plan to be for the next fifty years. Less than 70 pounds to go!
  • sbussert
    sbussert Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I find MFP one of the best places for info and support. Add me if you'd like.
  • vwu1983
    vwu1983 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love the support mfp provides. :)
  • Clos210
    Clos210 Posts: 29
    Options
    welocme to MFP! any goals can be accomplished with in yoursel and with help of some friends for support. feel free to add
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I log in every day, feel free to add me :)
  • jeanineslove
    Options
    I have also just rejoined this site. I joined about a year ago and just quit. Now I am back and ready to loose! I have lost 7lbs already so I am off to a good start! I would also like some motivators so anyone looking for motivators like myself, feel free to add me and we can motivate each other! Well anyone can add me:wink: !