Busy Working Moms ~ Let's keep each other Motivated!

Options
Hello MFP's!

I'm a busy working mother looking for other busy working moms ;)' to encourage and keep each other motivated.

Set our goals and take it one day at a time. Much Love ~ Smile ;)

Replies

• Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Here here! I have a 4 and 7 yo, i also travel for work that adds to the crazy!
  • TYeary
    TYeary Posts: 3
    Options
    This is the group for me!! I have a girl, 13 in 7th grade and a boy, 14 and a FRESHMAN....Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Ok, sorry about that but everytime I think of him as a FRESHMAN I go a little mad. LOL Kidding, but it is a reality check that it wasn't 'just a few year ago' that I was fit and thin in High School. :)

So, I work full time plus my kids compete in Rodeo and sports, they WERE in Karate 5 nights a week but not anymore, and I also sometimes travel for work. Anyway, busy working Moms joining together is for me, please sign me up!
  • gen1000
    gen1000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a Mom. I work. And I'm VERY busy. Does that count? My kids are all grown now, but I'm still BUSY. I'm a paralegal AND a court reporter and just for fun in all my "spare" time, I write grants for non-profits and I am a freelance photographer who shoots wedding and engagement pictures by commission. I have a son who is a sophomore in college a couple of hours away from my home. My husband is a speech pathologist and is always busy. We neither one take the best of care of ourselves, but we're starting to try. I have three step sons, two of which are married and have children, so I am a step-grandmamma. Plenty of reasons to keep myself healthier than I've been doing. My oldest step son is a marathon runner and is in great shape. Anyway, I'm Gen, I'm a busy working Mom, and I need motivation. Nice to "meet" you all. : )
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have 4 (a girl 17th, three boys, 6, 13, & 15) All sorts of sports and daughter is prepping for college. I own a business planning and hosting career fairs for veterans. My husband and I have a blended family and he is 9 years my senior. His children are grown so I am also dealing with adult children issues.. I would love to befriend you ladies..
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Single parent of a 13yr old son. In addition to working fulltime, I am also a fulltime student. :sad:
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im a working mother of 3. My son is 10, my daughter is 8 & my husband is 42 lol sorry but at times hes more of a handful then my 2kids are :sad: .
    I would like to join for motivation :smile:
  • 1111OneLove
    1111OneLove Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ladies!!! Feel free to add me as a MFP Friend. I look forward to keeping each other motivated. I'm 33yrs old and married to my high school sweetheart. We have a 15yr old son and a 9yr old daughter. I work full-time at a law firm in San Diego, CA and commute (about 1.5+ hrs in traffic each way) M-F.

With work, wifey and mommy duties, I struggle to stay on track and maintain. I have battled my weight since the 3rd grade but I'm on a mission to stay healthy! Let's work together and keep the positive vibes!!!

Smile ;)
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have two daughters age 11 and 8, they have lots of after-school activities, plus my husband and I are self-employed so I work during school hours and he works all day/half the night - which means I'm on my own 90% of the time with the kids - not a lot of time to fit in exercise etc. Must . Make . The . Effort !
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Im a working mother of 3. My son is 10, my daughter is 8 & my husband is 42 lol sorry but at times hes more of a handful then my 2kids are :sad: .
    I would like to join for motivation :smile:
    Husbands, yes, they can be like that. Mine certainly is!!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Im in. I have 5 boys, two of which are teenagers. My youngest has Aspergers, he is very challenging to say the least and I work nights. I am usually on here in the mornings when I get home from work and on the weekends when I am off work. Anyone may add me! I have the phone app as well so I am always around one way or another.
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am working Mum of one and yes - it can be a challenge!

We have set up a get fit for summer 2013 group for 10 weeks motivational support but it isn't mums specific (mostly female Mums from what I can see!) if someone fancy joining us or are you setting up your own group - I wouldn't mind joining!

Good luck to all
  • SleepingBeauty12345
    SleepingBeauty12345 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    oh yes im a working mom too! add me
  • Smudgemama
    Smudgemama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too.... I'm a mom to two kids. 3yr old son and 9 month old daughter.
    I am a theatre nurse- which is hectic, crazy and very stressful. How I got so fat with this job and these kids is beyond me!!!
    So I'm in!!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mum of a nearly 4 year old and a nearly 2 year old. I work part time as a secondary school teacher, and my husband does shift work. In my job I have to work at home too- planning, making resources, marking etc,so it's not as part time as it sounds! Although I do get the holidays.

I am 9lbs from my goal weight, although once there I may re-evaluate! I really need to tone my belly and upper thighs now.
  • Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Mum of two girls, 10 and 12 and I swear they behave like they are 25. Please add me, I am looking for more friends also.
  • pastabelly
    pastabelly Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Keri. 36yr old working mom of an 18 month old son and a 3 1/2yr old spitfire daughter that really keeps me on my toes :)! Would love some more friends to support each other in the daily juggle: work, mom, wife,....me :)