• Aljos
    Aljos Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    great job dude, you inspire us.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    You are my new fitness hero!

Your story blessed me today. I pray God blesses you and helps you to be an inspiration to the kids you work with and those around you.
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Damn you look smoking hot! Excellent work!!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome job True Blue! Thank you for sharing :)
  • Mscastillo85
    Mscastillo85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, obtained through hard work! Thanks for sharing & all the best in your continued journey :flowerforyou:
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is wow. You obviously worked your *kitten* off, you look amazing. GJ and great inspiration!
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    *jaw droppingggggggggg* Congrats you look amazing :) And definitely inspiring!!
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Completely amazing and inspirational! Thanks for sharing!
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    January 4th, 2013 at a beginning weight of 248 pounds and approximately 18% body fat.

lets stop right there.. you were ripped and training and just had a layer of fat..... you bulked muscle for a LONG time and this was just a 3 month cut....
    \

excellent work , but, this sint a transformation at all.. this is just a cut... all the drugs in the world cant do that in 3 momnths

once again though.. excellent work... hopefully your not trying to sell something and scam these people.. how manty years have you been body building for? looks like two minimum
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    HOLY body change!! Congrats!!
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, just WOW!!!!
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    January 4th, 2013 at a beginning weight of 248 pounds and approximately 18% body fat.

So you had to lose ~25 pounds to be an 8% ripped dude at ~223 pounds.... big whoop.... youre misleading everyone

just had to illustrate this twice.. im done here.... thx for throwing false hopes at people who are trying to change their lives
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Your progress is amazing, thanks for sharing your story. You look great!!
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    It was a privilege to share your story. At 65 my own journey is considerably slower than yours and its reading about journeys like yours that help motivate and inspire me to continue on my way. After all, its not the destination but the journey that counts :smile:
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Holy hell, that's amazing.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    You look SO good but what's more attractive is your perseverance and attitude. Great work!
  • schmeckpeper
    schmeckpeper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats! A lot of hard work and it shows!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    :love: I am married, but holy *kitten*....:noway:

*fans self*

Be back in a few mins....
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly! Definitely a lot of dedication 24/7! I wish I could have made such a huge difference in my body in 12-weeks. It is going painfully slow! Can you be my trainer? lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!