Looking for the twenty somethingggsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• ashley085
    ashley085 Posts: 22
    Options
    27 here!! Everyone, feel free to add!!

~Ashley
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm twenty something! Feel free to add me!
  • Smurftastic
    Smurftastic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 and trying to lose those last 10lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • merry_abandon
    merry_abandon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, active on MFP, and anyone can add me! Currently working through P90X but I also run sometimes.
  • alexisjfrank
    Options
    23 and getting back into running after getting over a move to the Northwest. Running in cold rain isn't fun : ( Feel free to add me.
  • Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options
    22 here
  • angless21
    angless21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 25, will be 26 next friday. Am having a hard time losing weight. I been exercise allmost everyday. My daily calories bruned is around 200 calories. I think I need to try and brund at laest 300 calories everyday. Can someone help me?
  • lheyens
    lheyens Posts: 62
    Options
    Hey! ill be 20 this year, and I am way beyond my years .... dunno yet if its good or not?
  • lheyens
    lheyens Posts: 62
    Options
    I am 25, will be 26 next friday. Am having a hard time losing weight. I been exercise allmost everyday. My daily calories bruned is around 200 calories. I think I need to try and brund at laest 300 calories everyday. Can someone help me?

Hey! try mixing up your workouts, and diet, do something to shock you body into losing weight. sometimes we plato from doing the same stuff we get used to it. interval training is ideal for this!
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm twenty somethings. Feel free to add me everyone.
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, feel free to add
  • countrysweetheart17
    Options
    26 here!!:) I've had the app for a while just visited the website now for the first time!!! So a newbie on the posts!! As for running.. I am doing a 5k in June and want to do the color run!!:) I'm excited!!:) and kudos to u on making the decision to do a half marathon!!!!!
  • corchy23
    corchy23 Posts: 41
    Options
    23 here, and I've been getting into running this past year myself. I've began running on the treadmill around 40+ miles each week, and I'm loving it. Working on making my mile faster...it used to take me thirteen minutes, and these days I'm running a seven minute mile :) Congrats on the half marathon....looking to start on something like a 5k myself!

Feel to add me -- anyone! I love fitness & diet encouragement!
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    21 here
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    27 .....but I feel old compared to y'all lol

Anyways Add Me (:
  • LauraRN88
    LauraRN88 Posts: 46
    Options
    24 years old here and from the UK. I'm 5'9" and currently 171lbs, wanting to get to 140lbs. if we've got similar goals feel free to add me :-)
  • hreu213
    hreu213 Posts: 76
    Options
    HI! :D
    My name is Helen and I'm 21 - almost 22!
    I'm a student - last year of a BA, but 3 more years of study (at least) planned!
    I'm also a mum! My daughter is 4 and very cute!

I lost my pregnancy weight fast because I was super fit and healthy (and had a totally banging body), down to my pre weight in about 10months BUT THEN I started studying, I still stayed fit but got a bit unhealthy with buying lunch at uni and late night study snacks, so gained a bit of weight... BUT THEN I moved out my parents' home to live alone with my daughter - couldn't get away to exercise, study stress got worse, gained 10 more kg! Looking to lose at least 15kg :)

Bit of an autobiography there! Feel free to add me :D I'm very supportive
  • kebrown73
    kebrown73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am doing the couch to 5k too. I have a slight fear of running from all the horrible days of high school gym where I was the fat kid. But the 5k program starts you off at something that is obtainable and then all of a sudden - look at that your running. Best of luck on your 5k.
  • Wombay
    Wombay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 but still 19 in my head :) anyone, feel free to add :)
  • trialstyle
    trialstyle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 20 something, does that count? lol.