DO you complain a lot?

Options
shosho420
shosho420 Posts: 220 Member
Are you one of those overly sensitive whinny people most people can't stand but pretend to like you to your face? I am sensing most of you are.

Replies

• babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Say what now? :yawn:
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    Not me...

jack_nicholson_approve_gif.gif
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    tom-haverford-gif.gif
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I know I'm oversensitive especially when it comes to my weight. I do tend to "*****" a good bit but my stress levels are high, I do not get much sleep and work is just....another story...
  • shosho420
    Options
    I know I'm oversensitive especially when it comes to my weight. I do tend to "*****" a good bit but my stress levels are high, I do not get much sleep and work is just....another story...
    lol I just have road rage. So many bad drivers out there, I think just driving alone raises my blood pressure. I am not a speed demon either.
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    tom-haverford-gif.gif

hahahahaha
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    i am guilty of being nice to whinny complainers even though i don't like them around me.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Not me...I tend to be one of the "mean" ones. I don't think I'm mean...just blunt...I don't have time for rainbows and fairies...I'm here to kick my own *kitten* and yours.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    lol I just have road rage. So many bad drivers out there, I think just driving alone raises my blood pressure. I am not a speed demon either.

I don't understand people with road rage. I just laugh it off when other people are driving crazy
    funny-animated-gifs-better-driver-than-my-gramma.gif?1302284357
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    It's not my fault, it's always someone elses....I mean my job sucks, my life sucks, my friends are horrible, people are stupid and no one can do anything right.

I'm not a complainer at all. :sad:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    It's not my fault, it's always someone elses....I mean my job sucks, my life sucks, my friends are horrible, people are stupid and no one can do anything right.

If it wasn't for your pic, I could have sworn you are my wife. lol
  • shosho420
    Options

Or any woman
  • shosho420
    Options

I don't understand people with road rage. I just laugh it off when other people are driving crazy
    funny-animated-gifs-better-driver-than-my-gramma.gif?1302284357
    I just get mad at ****ty drivers, like ok TURN SWIFTLY INTO THE ****ING PARKING LOT. There is no reason to fully stop and take 30 seconds to turn into a parking lot, you deserved to get rammed. Or there is a whole parking lot of spots but where do they park? RIGHT next to you so when you come out your passenger cant even get in the car. People are just inconsiderate pricks that's why I regard most with disgust.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Not really.

You have to piss me off so much for me to complain a lot about something.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I used to be until my friend gave me a huge wake up call. that nothing in life is worth complaining or getting upset over. life is to short and can be taken at any moment. since then my perspective has changed
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Are you one of those people who always complain about other people's complaints, while completely missing the irony of the situation, OP? I sense that you are.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Or any woman

Hey, hey, hey now :explode:

Now I'm going to have to complain about MFP people...dangit! :laugh:
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    that's me to a tee.
  • DekkaTwoOneWizzy
    Options
    Just entertaining the thought of that kind of person is repulsive....id me a miserable drunk were with someone like that.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    id me a miserable drunk were with someone like that.
    drunk already? :-p
This discussion has been closed.