Looking for the twenty somethingggsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• beskinnyzoe
    Options
    wooooops im 19 lol but i guess it's close to twenty something...
    anyways, HI x)
  • beskinnyzoe
    Options
    hey i'm a ba student too x)
  • hiimanupa
    hiimanupa Posts: 53
    Options
    What about an almost 20-something? I'm 19... close enough, eh?
  • UnknownMystery
    Options
    Well.. I'm 18.. Not 20! But either way, I'm new to this website as well. I've recently lost 16 pounds in the past 4 weeks. I'm about to start my 5th week tomorrow! :D My goal is 170-180 pounds & a much more fit looking body. Anyways, welcome to the website! ^^ I'm trying to become a runner too, started the Couch to 5k program this week and today's my 3rd day of the first weeks 'training'.
    Hoping to run a 5k in May :)
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 so apparently kind of old for this thread. I'm more into Tae Bo/Kickboxing than running, but new so open to new friends. I log on everyday and love having more people to motivate.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hola everyone !!! Meaghan here and i'm 22 :D on a weightloss journey ! anyone feel free to add me ! :D
  • deeruns
    deeruns Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    22 and training for a half-marathon at the end of April! I'm happy to add any supportive friends.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Samantha, I am 21 years old. On here everyday, log everything and do insanity for my workouts. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jackedphilosopher
    Options
    I am 24!
  • mizzbiggz11
    mizzbiggz11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. Names kricket I'm 26 and on a healthy lifestyle change. I slip up often but I'm trying. I'm recovering from severe binge eating disorder. And I'm always looking for motivation as well as to help others. Add me if you'd like.
  • kiwinicola
    Options
    I'm 22 feel free to add me ^_^
  • davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    27 here! You may add me. :)
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Also 20 something with much support to go around! :)

Anyone is free to add me xx
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Hey im 20, nearly 21
    would be awesome to have more friends on here around the same sort of age.
    feel free to add me too :)
    xo
  • Georgiapeach27
    Options
    I'm 28 and am in school to be a paramedic. I'm excited about my career change and want to change all of my life for the better. I love surrounding myself with positive energy so feel free to add me!
  • bramley1911
    bramley1911 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, in my final year of university. Few more weeks left studying and then I start working full time to become a qualified accountant. Aiming to loose at least half a stone between now and when I graduate in July. Feel free to add me!
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and from Philly! Feel free to add me, I'd love more support
  • MsSophySticated
    MsSophySticated Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey guyyyyyys! I'm 21, feel free to add me :smile:
  • Lauren_Cheatham
    Options
    I am 24 years old momma of 1 and would love to connect with everyone and give and get support i could really use some encouragement in my new endevors. I wana work out and get my but in gear. So todays the day I start. Baby steps.. fingers crossed. any one can add me
  • Janelle_getsfit
    Janelle_getsfit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. Feel free to add me as well.