Yoga routine?

Options
I've been thinking of starting yoga again, but thought I'd give it a go at home for awhile before joing a class. Does anyone know of a good (and relatively simple) yoga routine I could do, either in the morning or last thing at night, and about 20-60 mins?

Thanks!

Replies

• dnndavie
    dnndavie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Check out Women's Health Magazine website. They have loads of free yoga routines including a six-week yoga routine designed by Tara Stiles. It's pretty good.
  • kcampbell111
    Options
    Try any of Denise Austin's yoga DVD's...they are very easy to follow, and they are no longer than 30 minutes usually...I originally bought my copy at Amazon.com for cheap.
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    I love the Gaiam videos. They have beginner ones and advanced ones. SO nice.
  • Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    If you have a Wii, there are several choices. I usually do the Wii Fit + Yoga (you can create your own routine) and sometimes the Wii Biggest Loser which also has Yoga routines. My husband just got me Wii Yoga but it's not my favorite (still okay though). I like using the Wii instead of videos since you are able to correct your moves w/the Wii.
  • adrienc
    adrienc Posts: 57
    Options
    I love the Gaiam videos. They have beginner ones and advanced ones. SO nice.

They are very good indeed - AM/PM Yoga and Yoga for beginners are good for starting your practice and learning poses