First Time Dieting, EVER. 25yr old female.

Well, after having my son my slim 140lbs transferred to a whopping 214 at my highest! Luckily, it came off quickly for the most part as most of it was water weight. Now, I am around 150ish, at 5'5. I'd love to get back to 135-140 and feel comfortable in my clothes again. I never had to diet before, as my metabolism was pretty fast. But these last 10-15lbs are really dragging. Ive just started charting all of my calories, and haven't added in exercise quite yet. I used to be an avid runner (my father is a marathon runner so he was great inspiration) and I'd love to get back into that again. I guess I could just use some people who are in the same boat to talk to about all this. We'll see!

Replies

• supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Hi hun, not in the same boat , but i've had 3 babies and bounced back , I am on here ev:smile: ery day and follow a pretty clean diet, feel free to add me
  • jhealy1191
    jhealy1191 Posts: 56 Member
    Hi Lydia - Not exactly in the same boat, but same ocean. :) Trying to lose the last 10-15lbs also, depending on where my body thinks is good. My Fitness Pal is a great website and really helps with logging and staying accountable.

- Jackie
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Add me if u like
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Good luck! I'm sure you can get the last few.