Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Body By Vi Challenger Here

Hi,

My name is Jera and I am new here. I am on my second Body By Vi Challenge with roughly 30lbs to lose and already down 3.8. Looking for other challengers to become friends with and share stories, recipes, motivation, etc!! Of course, not everyone is on the body by vi challenge and anyone whether a vi challenger or not is welcome to be friends and share the same :)

Replies

• Hi there! First lets just say that you look amazing. I am not in the challenge, but I use ViSalus everyday for lunch and I love all the different recipes online -- amazing! Feel free to add me!
  • Hi there! First lets just say that you look amazing. I am not in the challenge, but I use ViSalus everyday for lunch and I love all the different recipes online -- amazing! Feel free to add me!

Thank you! And I know the world of possibilities of flavors is awesome!!
  • So much for meeting a community of new people to share with -_- Thank you Lakeshores, though, for responding and the friendship :)
  • Happy916
    Happy916 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi, I'm starting the challenge in a few weeks. Hoping to lose 30+ lbs. Gotta lose all this baby weight.. lol How has the challenge been for you so far? I'm also a promoter for the company and I have heard nothing but great things from the products and I love to hear peoples success stories. I truly believe if you use this product correctly you will get the results you desire.
  • DedeeMarie
    DedeeMarie Posts: 54 Member
    I'm on Day 6 of the challenge...I started March 29th!