What's for dinner?

Replies

• Dawn7664
    Dawn7664 Posts: 30 Member
    Sushi.
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    I ate...everything...just everything,,,I dont think I have a macro that isnt red tonight..who knew skyline for lunch and fully loaded nachos for dinner could add up to 7 kazillion mg of sodium? Thank goodness my week was lovely!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Salad, fried onions and mushrooms, blue cheese, fried eggs and toast:). Oh and red wine:)
  • moodyshannon15
    moodyshannon15 Posts: 39 Member
    Turkey burger and leftovers
  • eileen0515
    eileen0515 Posts: 407 Member
    Santa Fe Turkey burrito, with my nutrition bomb salad. This dinner is a fav in my household. Double chocolate Vitatop for dessert.
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Hey, this was a great idea. I'll be back next Friday.

Tomorrow is my Bonus Meal day so I like to ease into the weekend. I love those low carb tortillas from La Tortilla Factory. 4 slices of deli meat from Land 'O Frost and some dijon mustard. 100 calories a pop. I work Friday nights so I snack on 'em all night. Just add baby carrots.
  • dwyler21
    dwyler21 Posts: 108 Member
    cod 6oz
    green peas 8 oz
    fruit smoothie, blueberry and kiwi 12 oz
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    had a huge lunch so half an apple and peanut butter with Irish breakfast tea and smartwater to drink.
  • Gluten free spaghetti with Trader Joe steamed clam sauce.
  • youcantfoolme
    youcantfoolme Posts: 79 Member
    What are you having for dinner tonight?
    skinless, boneless, seasoned chicken breast, julianne green beans and mac/cheese
  • bgardiner49
    bgardiner49 Posts: 86 Member
    Hairy dieters beef and ale casserole. I love hairy dieters everything!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Had a butterfly pork chop and Mediterranean Vegetable Combo. Delicious!!! :happy:
  • Dave9854
    Dave9854 Posts: 16
    Last night I had stuffed green peppers stuffed with turkey meat, brown rice, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, and shredded soy cheese. Also a glass of almond milk. (About 450 calories)

Think it's interesting to see all the different varieties and combinations of food people eat. This is going to help spice things up for me and my fam. I never thought eating healthy could be so good. You just need to do some homework, experiment, and just have some fun with it. Keep the great ideas coming.
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    that stuffed peppers recipe sounds delicious. I had Indian last night and tonight going to make a Beef Burgundy stew. tomorrow is Turkey for Easter.... may go over withmy home made mashed tatoes and apple pie!!!
  • lastczechmate
    lastczechmate Posts: 7 Member
    Beef carpaccio with arugula, capers, shaved parmesan & lemon wedges. Salad of asparagus, chopped tomatoes, and blue cheese crumbles. And too much wine (!) because my husband just landed a great job after hunting for almost 3 years!
  • bsbrian
    bsbrian Posts: 7
    I started this thread to try and get some new ideas. I do like the roasted asparagus and radish idea.

Oh crap....I just realized I have the asparagus, but I forgot to pick up the radishes. I'm also too drunk now to go out and get them...guess it'll just be roasted asparagus with my tenderloin. Butcher really gave me a nice cut today

I also eat a lot of poultry and fish, but I have to have my steak once a week or I get cranky. I actually prefer a NY Strip, but the wife likes tenderloin...so I compromise and just get her what she wants...LOL But she's not allowed to ***** about my bourbon intake.

This sounds exactly like me. Never give up the bourbon!!!! no matter how healthy you wanna get
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Warburtons crumpets with butter - 300 cals
    Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter me up - 260 cals

Feeling lazy and uninspired today.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    I haven't decided what to cook yet, but I assume I'll have pork tonight
  • joaneebabee_123
    joaneebabee_123 Posts: 41 Member
    Bay Scallops with asparagus and brown rice. 243 Calories & 20g Protein.:love:
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Grilled chicken, plain 4 oz - 110 cals
    2 cups spinach - 27 cals
    1 cup strawberries, cut up - 50 cals
    1/4 cup cooked quinoa - 55 cals
    2 TBLS popply seed dressing - 130 cals
    4 Club multi grain crackers - 70 cals
    Total: 460 ish
    maybe some additional fresh veggies, like celery or cucumber, and maybe a few ounces of white wine.