TEETHING BABY!?

Options
Any Parent's with a Teething Baby? Keeping you up? Making it hard to sleep...workout? Join the company :)

10 month old bringing in four teeth :(

Replies

• MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Teething powder and liquid ibuprofen + paracetamol.. Life saver!
  • moby_chick
    moby_chick Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Looking after babies is one of the toughest jobs in the world. Our daughter is 15 now, but I remember when she was a baby as if it was yesterday. If you have family and friends round about you, let them help you as much as possible and try to get some time for yourself.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Frozen bananas.
  • MRincrediBURN
    Options
    Frozen bananas.

Good one! Never thought of that!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Frozen bananas.

Good one! Never thought of that!

They work well because babies can hold them by themselves. They get a bit messy, but babies are like that, anyway. :smile:
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say that I'm glad those days are behind me. I remember it well and I feel for you. ;)
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    frozen waffles always worked well with my kids.
  • mrs727remedy
    mrs727remedy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wet half of a wash cloth freeze it and let your baby chew on it. Did it with my son he liked it.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Wet half of a wash cloth freeze it and let your baby chew on it. Did it with my son he liked it.

We did this too. Worked very well. And works just as well as the frozen teethers that are sold in the baby stores.

Good luck to you, and congratulations! Just know that this will pass and you will eventually sleep again!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Frozen bananas.

^ This,they love it :)
  • arsimpson1
    arsimpson1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was having this issue with mine. I got teething tablets, infant tylenol which seem to help with pain. He doesn't like teething rings so I let him chew on a cold damp washcloth and he likes it.
  • MRincrediBURN
    Options
    Thanks Ive tried some of these suggestions! Wish me luck :)
  • nostripewhite
    nostripewhite Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Our boy is just over 12 months, he's been off teething for a couple months but I think another one is coming in.

We give him Tylenol and the chilled water toys, seems to have him do okay.

But he's been good about sleeping through the night, for the most part. Aside from his bout with a cold, he generally sleeps 8-7.
  • melbaby701
    melbaby701 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I used to clean a thick long carrot and then freeze ( just tell it was really cold) it. My daughter would rub that on her gum/teeth. She would gnaw on that till there was hardly any carrot left. That is what worked bet for her
  • anncook158
    anncook158 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Teething usually begins around 6 months of age. But it is normal for teething to start at any time between 3 months and 12 months of age. By the time your child is about 3 years old, he or she will have all 20 primary teeth.