Decided to Change. Need support.

Options
SwiitiPi
SwiitiPi Posts: 27 Member
Hi Hello. My name is Sami and I am 22 years olds. I weighed myself for the first time in what seems like forever yesterday and I was 220.6 pounds. I have never been this fat before and I am only 5'2". I really want to make a change and I would love to find some friend on this website to come along and hold me accountable for my journey. Sort of like you help me, I help you. I am tired of feeling so tired and weak. I want to feel 22 again. Before I gained the last twenty pounds I felt sexy. I knew I was still bigger than your normal girl but my body did not feel that way. I felt like I was 120 not 220. I want to be healthy but I just want to be comfortable in my own skin again.:ohwell:

Replies

• cjjc1001
    cjjc1001 Posts: 27
    Options
    I want the same thing, I can be there for you :)
  • SwiitiPi
    Options
    How long have you been on this site? Has it helped you at all?
  • cjjc1001
    Options
    This is the end of my first week, but in this week I have lost 6 lbs. I am determined to make it work this time. I am so tired of losing 10 or 20 lbs and putting back on 30 or 40...even 50. I need support and I am willing to give support as well. I guess we'll just have to give it a shot and see what happens :/
  • Hippieissmiling
    Options
    My name is Sarah and I would love some accountability partners! I've been able to stay on track (for the most part) for the past 62 days and it feels awesome!! But I want to make sure that I have others who know my goals and help me stick with them...
  • violetlyn25
    violetlyn25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more support and help support others...I have been doing mpg for 75 days and it really seems to help. Let me know if I can help in any way.
  • SwiitiPi
    Options
    Have any of you tried insanity? I always see the infomerical and I really want to order it. I know that I am weak and I know it will kick my big bum but it looks like something that I could do after a while.
  • cjjc1001
    Options
    I haven't tried insanity, sorry.
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am happy to offer some support if you fancy it, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • marilynolivares1
    marilynolivares1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you can add me i login everyday
  • jessicas082409
    jessicas082409 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel your pain, this is my second go round at losing all the weight...I have found if i track what I eat, i tend to do a lot better. It becomes an internal competition i suppose...feel free to FR me!
  • reemo5
    reemo5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!
    I would love some accountability friends lol! Feel free to add me, I will give as much support as I can!
    xxRxx
  • RebeccaBurmeister
    RebeccaBurmeister Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way .. We can all do this together! Feel free to add me!
  • vcfervc
    vcfervc Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome, there's a lot of good encouragement here.
  • violetlyn25
    violetlyn25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I actually started kickboxing and love it... I have heard good things about insanity but I am the type I have t o get out or I won't do it.