Any products similar to pb2?

Options
I'm going to Albertsons tonight and I was really wanting to find a product like pb2 or peanut flour to use for smoothies and stuff. Unfortunately, these products aren't available at Albertsons. Do you know of any other fairly cheap, low calorie peanut butter substitutes?

Replies

• KaraAlste
    KaraAlste Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just Don't buy Walden Farms. I accidently grabbed it since it was on sale & it is diet PB. It is horrendous.:smile:

I can't gain a lb and I eat the real stuff. lol.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    P b flavored protein powder
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just Great Stuff is comparable and I have seen it at a few stores.
  • thefewsteps
    thefewsteps Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You can get peanut flour from iherb for really cheap (or amazon). Like the person above me said, Just Great Stuff makes something identical to PB2 but it's somewhat expensive. There's Better'n Peanut Butter which is half the calories of normal PB and comes in banana and chocolate. You may want to look into peanut butter extract as well? Depends what you want to use it for.
  • justfine2009
    justfine2009 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Pb2 is awesome. It can be purchase directly from their website or if you have access to a Military base it's sold at the Commissary. .
  • kapoorpk
    kapoorpk Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yes, Fit Nutz from GNC. It is the same thing as PB2, just a different brand name.
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I found PB2 at QFC. Also Body Fortress (Walmart) protein powder has a good chocolate PB flavor for smoothies.
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    try "peanut flour" but ive been looking for that in canada and cant find it either :(
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    try "peanut flour" but ive been looking for that in canada and cant find it either :(

Are you also interested in PB2? I haven't found peanut flour, but I order PB2 online from Vitacost, and shipping isn't too bad, to Canada.
  • kaypat09
    kaypat09 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yes, Fit Nutz from GNC. It is the same thing as PB2, just a different brand name.

Win.
  • NerdyTXChick
    NerdyTXChick Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I buy this: http://proteinplusflour.com/
    It's like PB2 but with no added sugar or salt. It's great for shakes! I usually buy it on Netrition.