Easter Sunday and no chocolate or hot cross buns...

Options
:explode:

Replies

• kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    If I liked hot cross buns, I would just split one with my daughter...don't deny yourself anything, just try to fit it in and use moderation. Happy Easter!
  • gsdz4me
    gsdz4me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have made sure any goodies are included in my calorie goal. Easter comes only once a year. And spreading the eggs etc out in my calorie goals over a couple of days means they are lasting longer.
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    If you are anything like me you are better off without any. If I have bit I will be like obsessed craving more and more. Sugar just seem to trigger huge appetite, honestly I am better off without.

:(
    but yeah, easier said then done.
  • jackdaniels1234123
    jackdaniels1234123 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It is killing me but I sort of feeling I have achieved something as I was offered a hot cross bun yesterday afternoon and i managed to say no then sat next to people either side of me eating yummy hot toasted cross buns with butter and jam. Now, for a binge eater (me) this is quite an achievement!

I also received tons of easter eggs/chocolate and managed not to open/eat anything.....so far haha!

Going out for sunday lunch today....lets see how i cope!
  • vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    I have not had any but made up for it with glasses of wine LOL ( and 2nds of dinner).Tomorrow is a new day
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    The absence of these doesn't cause me any grief. I now know I don't need either to make me feel good. I'm not at all religious but, like Christmas, Easter isn't all about chocolate, is it?

Happy Easter!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Meh. I'm having none of the BS that comes with Easter at all. I can live without it. I can live without the "what is in that" food that comes with it.

Actually I don't even celebrate Easter anyway so that's more than ok.
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm doing without the chocolate but got some wholemeal hot cross buns so have had one of them this morning. I did get a nice mug and bowl yesterday with egg decoration on so I feel Eastery (I am not religious at all but am a big chocolate fan - but I last ate it 3 weeks ago and now only eat it when on holiday).
  • fairfatandfabulous
    fairfatandfabulous Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanx everyone. Made me giggle at least. Happy Easter,,
  • heart4home
    Options
    I am starting today which is beyond crazy as I have a chocablok Easter egg looking at me. :(
  • dawnyates1
    Options
    its easter, and i'm not gonna deny myself some chocolate.i will work it into my calories and do excersice to burn of the rest, happy eating everyone. ;)