Hello

Options
SarahDavs
SarahDavs Posts: 161 Member
Hello, I'm Sarah and I'm new to this forum. I have a lot of weight to lose. I've been using myfitness pal for a week or so. I'm wondering if there are any groups I could join, or other people here eating the low glycemic index diet like I am. I've been on it for a month and a 1/2 and have lost 16 pounds so far. Hoping to meet other people to share recipes and food ideas with. :-)

Replies

• gish27
    gish27 Posts: 78
    Options
    hi
    good luck with your goals,feel free to add
  • charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    hi
    There are lots of different groups to join, you just go under community, group then either browse group or search for group.
    Im not familiar with the diet youre on so i cant give you any tips regarding that, but i am able to offer you support and motivation, if you wish. I am 22 years old from UK and have 31 lbs to lose. Youre weight loss is great! Well done.
    charlie
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I started MFP this month. I also follow a low carb eating lifestyle;. I have joined a few groups on this site that are helpful. You can add me as a friend if you like. good luck!
  • SarahDavs
    SarahDavs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :-)
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome, there are many members who are in your same boat... Just keep posting... A group of friends will be there for you..