diet and workout

Options
Why is it, when I have an awesome workout my diet it on point for the entire day? But if I don't workout, the diet goes to crap?

Replies

• antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    good question. on workout days i feel like i have to remind myself to eat and im always under my calorie goal!! on recovery days, however, i can eat allllllllllll day and nothing gets me full!

hopewe get some good answers..
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    It's the same for me. That's why I try to exercise in the morning before I go to work, it helps keep me on track for the rest of the day.
  • misc02u
    misc02u Posts: 25
    Options
    You have lost 28 lbs! You must be doing something right! I am always hungry the day AFTER I do a really hard work out! Don't give up!!
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    One of the best reasons there is for exercising! I think it's mental: you already put this much work into it you should keep on going. But regardless of the reason, keep working out!
  • spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Options
    I think sometimes work outs make us focus, keep our bodies and minds busy. I always want to behave when I have had a great work-out. Actually after some of my workouts I want to vomit so eating is not even in the cards for me! For me it is keeping busy and having some form of fitness activity every day.:smile:
  • bobball
    bobball Posts: 57
    Options
    For me it is because I am so hungry on my off days from the workout the day before. Working out definately makes me way more hungry the next day...especially if it was swimming or something very strenuous.
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This is true for me too!

So this last 2 weeks of being lazy and hardly working out has meant I've stuffed my face! :( Damn it!!

I think it is psychological - if your body is being worked hard it wants to keep up the good work and not make us want to ruin it! I just need to kick my *kitten* back into exercise mode so that my appetite disappears a bit lol and hope that my willpower comes back....!

I blame the weather - heat makes me lazy AND want to drink alcohol in the garden!
    -x-x-
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Well, my diet was on point until my friend from out of state came over. I guess today is another day.