Out of the 200's

Options
Today when I weighed myself I was 199.5. I have definitely been here before when I've tried to lose weight but this time it feels different so it should be the last time I ever see 200 on the scale! I really can't wait to break 190 because I've never gotten below that when I've tried to lose weight. I started like 3 weeks ago. I lost 7 lbs the first week before I started working out, just using MFP to track calories. Then had about 4 or 5 days of birthdays and vacation and gained 7 back. Now I am working out and watching food and I've lost almost 11 lbs. I have never had so much fun losing weight. I don't feel like I am on a diet. It's like a game to balance my calories and I enjoy it. I feel like I have total control. Also, in the past there were times where I was solely doing the gym 6 days a week doing the same workout. I think my body adapted because I always plateaued when I've done that. Now, because of MFP has so much info about how many calories other activities burn, I am constantly looking for new fun ways to burn calories. I hit the gym as well, but so far I have also done some gorgeous hiking, bike riding, walking the dogs through the forest, and today I'm gonna play tennis. I feel like because I keep changing it up, my body will respond differently. That in addition to knowing exactly the amount of calories I am consuming has got to be the defining factor this time. This time has to be different. It has to be............

Replies

• erinliz
    erinliz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good for you! 200's no more!
  • lesliejsilva
    lesliejsilva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thats so awesome! I know that feeling of seeing that number start with a 1 instead of a 2! I was down to 174 last summer....can't wait to get back there and STAY THERE!

This is actually my first day of MFP and I am really motivated...I've GOTTA drop this weight.

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    congratulations that is awesome hope to be there soon also!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    Congrats!! That is awesome. Keep up the great work!! :smile:
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hope that's me soon! Congrats, girl! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!