I'm not new - but looking for new friends.

Options
Hi everyone! I left MFP quite a while ago, but I'm back, and I'd love to find some new active friends.

A little about me: I'm 26, work part time, and go to college. I'm a junior majoring in biology and minoring in psychology. I live on the east coast of the US, in a medium sized beach town. I spend my free time reading, playing videogames, and playing and/or cuddling with my dog.

I'm a short girl - either 5'3" or 5'4", depending on how you want to round - and I need to lose about 25 pounds. I set up MFP to help me lose half a pound a week, so I don't try to push myself too fast. I'm also on Fitocracy, if anyone else uses that site for tracking workouts... Right now, I'm just a walker, but I plan on incorporating other activities (weight lifting! tennis! volleyball?) in the fall.

Oh, and my food diary is open to friends, if that matters to you.

Replies

• kolobbrenda
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP. I am new here, and would love to have friends of a common goal, too. Good luck with all you do.

Brenda
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    FR on its way to you! Friends needed here also!
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :) I could do with some new friends too!
  • jessicas082409
    jessicas082409 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to hit me up...everyone could always use more friends!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Emmea2729
    Emmea2729 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    looking for active friends too! (no message = no accept)
  • allbomb
    allbomb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me. I'm trying to build up a ton of friends so I can encourage them and be encouraged by them. :)
  • frodolover98
    Options
    I haven't been on in a while either, would love to have you as a friend :)
  • cherylcook79
    Options
    feel free to add me also :)
  • lilwren1
    lilwren1 Posts: 3
    Options
    i've been using it a month and could use some friends to brighten up my app!!! all requests welcome especially any diabetics!!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends, so feel free to add me. I'm doing the 90 day Jillian Michaels Body Revolution DVDs, so I'm on here every day tracking my exercise and food.
  • Casilibre
    Casilibre Posts: 21
    Options
    I'll be your MFP pal! I am new to this site as of Feb, have about 50 lbs I'd like to lose, and walking is my main source of exercise. I am also on day 9 of JM's 30 Day Shred! I need more amigos tambien! Feel free to add me everyone!
  • reemo5
    reemo5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll be your pal too! I'm looking for moral support for my weight loss journey!
    Girls gotta stick together!
    xxRxx
  • cheneye
    cheneye Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes all feel free to add me as well. I just off medical rest for two weeks and I need the motivation to get back in the gym!
  • RebeccaBurmeister
    RebeccaBurmeister Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! I love Friends! :) Good luck everyone!